Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I don't post for months and this is what I choose?

-What are your middle names? Lynn. Lalo does not have one but his real name is Eduardo.
-How long have you been together? 3 1/2 years
-How long did you know each other before you started dating? Like three months?
-Who asked who out? It depends. That story is too long for this line.
-How old are each of you? 29 and 22. Guess which!
-Who's family/siblings do you see the most? Hm...maybe his immediate family the most. But we see my extended family just about every day at club gatherings.
-Do you have any children together? Nope.
-What about pets? None...I do not want to clean up pee/poop.
-What situation is hardest on you as a couple? Figuring out our plans for moving/not moving to California in a year and everything that goes with that.
-Do you go to the same school? No
-Are you from the same hometown? No
-Who is the smartest? We are smarter in our own ways. Brittney is book smart and Lalo is street smart.
-Who is the most sensitive? Brittney
-Where do you eat most as a couple? Hm. Five buck pizza? or Costa Vida? We like to switch it up.
-Where is the furthest you two have traveled as a couple? New York so far.
-Who has the worst temper? Brittney
-Who does all the cooking? There's not much cooking going on at our house....but I'd say Lalo is fixin in the kitchen more often.
-Who is more social? It depends if the environment is Spanish or English! Probably Brittney
-Who is the neat freak? Lalo!
-Who is more stubborn? Brittney!
-Who hogs the bed? Lalo would say I do. He says I sleep crooked. But everytime I get in bed after him he is already curled up on my side ready to cuddle giving me no room to breathe. So I'd say him.
-Who wakes up earlier? Brittney unless Lalo has a plane to catch to an auction.
-Where was your first date? That is debatable. I'd say the first official date was Savior of the World in Salt Lake with his parents.
-Who has the bigger family? Brittney
-Do you get flowers often? I have gotten them a total of three times....the last three Valentine's days.
-How do you spend the holiday's? Only been married for one holiday season but I think we will end up most of the time at Brittney's. Lalo's family works during the holidays. Plus they don't have Thanksgiving so that one's a given.
-Who snores louder? Lalo
-Who goes to bed first? Hm...usually the same time. Except when I stay up in bed doing homework.
-Who is more jealous? Brittney
-How long did it take you to get serious? What's serious? Exclusivity? Engaged? Married? We dated for two and 1/2 years before getting married.
-Who eats more? It depends on the day and our respective opportunities to eat. Brittney eats more "treaties."
-Who does the laundry? We each do our own except Lalo does all the underwear!! Ha ha!
-Who's better with the computer? Brittney
-Who drives when your together? Lalo.

No comments: