Friday, November 14, 2008

I am sitting in the Tanner Building on a Friday afternoon. I really should be studying...but instead I am creating a blog. I am not sure what to say, but I figure I can't create a blog and then not at least post one entry. Um. Well Lalo is gone right now. Vegas...belated bachelor party. Just kidding. He is getting cars as usual. I should be researching for a group meeting tomorrow and getting ahead on homework. I really really want to reinstate "Club" next week.
The reason I wanted to make a blog is because I never keep a journal...so it's not like keeping a blog will make me miss out on keeping a record of all kinds of deep dark secrets...I wouldn't do that anyway. I hope it will make me start writing things down, and I really really hope it makes me start taking pictures. I was going to wait until this murderous semester was over...but I will always find a reason to put it off.

2 comments:

Patrese said...

i think reinstating club should be number one on your list! i'll put in my ipod so we can remember.

Lindsey S. said...

Im so glad you started a blog so I can see how you are doing! I didn't know you two got married. Lalo is awesome. He was the nicest guy in our ward. Congrats to you too even though it was a while ago.