Friday, November 21, 2008

I keep waiting to update until I upload some pictures or something of something interesting in our lives. I haven't done that so here's a little sum up of what our lives consisted of previous to starting a blog from some random pictures I have on the computer. The first picture is what 10 percent of the engagement pictures we took looked like. The next picture is what the other 90 percent looked like. Yes, we just randomly took them outside my house in California.



Next are my parents:


And his:


Now back to the wedding...this is us coming out of the temple if you can't tell, and right below is a picture of my little brother and I. Everyone was standing back when we came out of the temple but he was right there. This picture was taken as he said, "You're married!!"
Dancing at the reception was my favorite part.



I am sure all three of you who read my first post are dying to know what "club" is. Well I reveal it to you now. Its membership consists of Lalo, me, dear uncle Ryan, and sweet cousin Patrese.

Our club is extremely exclusive, so if you are hoping for an invitation you will have to answer a few questions satisfactorily. If you do that, you may just get a an invitation for a trial visit. Club member Patrese made the centerpieces for our wedding.
As you can tell I don't have very many pictures on this computer beyond wedding pictures (I am on Lalo's), so I may do a repeat post later with pictures that are even more random. The picture below is me with club member Ryan. We are both being totally normal. Sorry for the immodesty but the picture was too important to forget.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

First off, who knew you had a blog?!?! I never really knew what they were until I kept catching Ben read so many of his friends and cousins (all girls... but Ben really likes them for some reason. When he's on the internet he's usually on ESPN or reading blogs... go figure.)

Ok now for the real comment. I never took notice of flowers before because, well, I guess I just didn't care. But looking back, Patrese did an AWESOME job! They were so pretty!
Also, I love the pictures of you and Lalo. And the picture of your parents is so pretty!

WELP. That's it for now. I'm gunna go read ALL your posts. Gotta catch up!